ITSM solutions to capture the full benefits of today’s hybrid working models and geographically distributed teams.
Organizations are shaping — and being shaped by — today’s shift to remote working, and hybrid work models that combine remote and onsite work are rapidly becoming the dominant ones the world over. Rapidly evolving online collaborative platforms bring geographically-distributed teams together, anytime, anywhere. Remote working creates significant new challenges for organizations that now need to protect cloud-based data, users, applications, and infrastructure on modern collaborative working platforms.
In this seminar, a panel of experienced professionals demonstrates how to combine ITSM with ESM (Enterprise Service Management) and SIAM (Service Integration & Management) capabilities to ensure the continuous delivery of the mission-critical managed services to securely connect users, applications, and data the world over.
• Deliver reliable, high-availability network and security solutions to embrace the Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) and Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) frameworks to converge networking and security into the cloud, and serve the needs of global customers
• Manage Accelerated, Flexible DevOps Pipelines with Modern Enterprise IT Service Management automation
• Collaborate through SIAM across regions
• Complete integration of external suppliers and service providers
• Orchestrate Multi-Provider Management with Advanced Service Integration & Management (SIAM) to support dynamic sourcing model
• Leverage ITSM to provide the automation, cloud-scale, and intrinsic security needed to connect
#ITSM #zerotrust #SIAM